If I had to choose one favorite part of this whole blog job, (besides getting to live my best cruise life last year) it would be getting to try out ALL of the beauty. I’m so so lucky to receive tons of new beauty goodies almost daily, and I love testing everything out. Over the years I’ve gotten to try out so many different foundations, and today I’m sharing five (well, six actually) of my current favorites. Did your favorite make the list? I’d love to know which products you guys are loving!
- IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Lines Foundation – This one and the number three go back and forth as my favorite lately, and of the two, this one is definitely a bit more coverage. It goes on super smooth and blends in quick. It’s a winner in my book.
2. 100% Pure 2nd Skin Foundation – 100% Pure is a super healthy and pure line of skincare, makeup, hair care and other goodies that’s definitely worth checking out. (Side note, their bath products are my FAVORITE – try the Seaweed Detox Bath!) Anywho, I tried this foundation a couple of years ago and still love it. It’s a super lightweight formula that’s thin and blends in quick. Super great option if you’re trying to detox your makeup bag which is always a good idea, right?
3. Urban Decay Naked Skin One & Done – I think I’m on about my fourth or fifth tube of this stuff, and I love it. I’ve also converted a few family members and friends to this one, and if you want to take the plunge with one foundation on this list, I think this one is it. It’s just a super easy formula that goes on smooth, and once you apply it, you’ll look in the mirror and feel like a better version of yourself. Plus, it has SPF 20.
4. IT Cosmetics Confidence in a Compact with SPF 50+ – This one is definitely the heaviest of the bunch, but it’s perfect for those days when you want to step it up a notch. I mostly use it on shoot days and apply it with a bristle brush instead of the included sponge pad, but if you like a little more coverage, this one’s for you.
5. IT Cosmetics Your Skin But Better CC+ Airbrush Perfecting Powder with SPF 50+ – Clearly there’s a theme here: IT Cosmetics makes really great products. (Also, definitely try their Superhero Mascara – it’s hands-down my favorite mascara.) I actually apply a thin layer of this over whatever foundation I’m wearing, and I LOVE that it has SPF 50+. This is also a great one to throw in your bag and reapply on the go.
And one more, bareMinerals barePro Performance Wear Liquid Foundation – I got this one after these photos were taken and have only tried it for three days now, but I decided to include it because so far, so good. It’s a pretty lightweight formula that I apply with a brush, after a full day of wearing it, my skin still looks pretty good. If you’re into bareMinerals (and why wouldn’t you be), this is a good one to add to your bareMinerals arsenal.
Photos thanks to Vincent Elejorde