1. Round Basket Clutch: spend version, save version
2. Printed Wooden Handle Clutch: spend version, save version
3. Pom Pom Beach Tote: spend version, save version
4. Embellished Straw Clutch: spend version, save version
5. Woven Clutch with Tassels: spend version, save version
Happy Friday, friends! Today on the blog, handbag mania continues. While I’m ALL about a good leather (or faux leather) handbag for everyday use (need proof?), sometimes I like to switch it up in the spring and summer months and have a little fun with certain outfits. I mean, there’s a reason why you’ve probably seen four million and one bloggers out there carrying these bags. It’s certainly not because they’re practical for everyday, it’s because they’re so dang cute with a little spring sundress, white denim, espadrilles, the list goes on.
And while there are so many great straw, raffia, embroidered, you name it little bags out there right now that I’m just dying to get my paws on, sometimes it just isn’t worth the splurge. (And sometimes it is, but you know, that’s all up to you.) So today I’m rounding up five right-now bags and their thrifty counterparts so you can decide for yourself, spend or save?
Hope everyone has a great weekend ahead!