I'm going to a George Strait concert in a couple of weeks. I definitely want to wear cowgirl boots, but I don't know what else to wear with them. I'd like a cute and funky look to go with the boots. Can you help?
For a full-on country cutie look, pair your cowgirl boots (check out the adorable ankle pair above) with colored denim cut-offs and a chic plaid button-down. Add antique gold jewelry, and throw your essentials in this hands-free fringed messenger. For a toned down version of the look that can easily go from the concert to a night out, check out the adaptation below. Western-inspired cowgirl boots are perfect for your upcoming country concert, but a neutral suede pair like the ankle booties below are more versatile and can easily be worn from now until spring. Pair them with denim cutoffs (or skinny jeans if you prefer) and a loose and easy sweater for a casual, country feel. Complete the look with a small messenger and an armful of beaded bracelets. Whichever version you choose, make sure that you are comfortable and confident enough to "Boot Scootin' Boogie" the night away. (OK, so that's not a George Straight song, but hey, I tried.) Happy Friday, ya'll!
Get the Look!
2. Topshop MOTO Cuff Off Hotpant $41
3. Mixology Lone Star Steer Ring in Oxidized Brass $75
4. Studded Stack Rings $12
5. Topshop Colored Mesh Bangle Pack $28
6. Big Buddha Wylan Caramel Cowgirl Ankle Booties $69
7. DKNY Fringed Basketweave Handbag $72
Or try this:
2. One Teaspoon Sailor Cutoff Shorts $98
3. Vanessa Mooney Horseshoe Ring $60
4. Topshop Native Beaded Bracelet $25
5. Jeffrey Campbell Rumble Suede Ankle Boots $139
6. Deena & Ozzy Zip Pebbled Crossbody Bag $42