I'm heading out to Las Vegas this weekend, and I want to dress "Vegas Fancy" on Saturday night. I was talked into this white dress the other day at BCBG, and I could use a little style advice. (I was hesitant to buy white in the middle of winter, but the dress fits really well.) How can I accessorize the dress to make it a little more winter-appropriate?
In my opinion, the rules about wearing white in winter went out the window around the time Gaga draped herself in raw meat and actually made it across a red carpet alive. Even if you don't agree, then there's no better time to throw caution to the wind than during a "Vegas Fancy" night in Sin City. To winterize the white mini, add a fitted black leather jacket and head-turning black booties. Finish with black and gold accents and a bold "Book Club" clutch because, well, I find it amusing for a night out in Vegas. For a different take, add a pastel jacket and color-blocked heels like the look below, and finish with tough, gunmetal accessories. Whichever way you decide to go, remember that a positive attitude is your best accessory, and at the end of the day, pretty much anything goes in Vegas. (Animal carcass clothing excluded.)
Get the Look!
2. Gorjana Finley Ring Set $55
3. Club Monaco Jay Arrow Bracelet $60
4. Vince Camuto Ceramic and Steel Pyramid Bracelet Watch $295
5. Pour La Victoire Volkova Booties $165
6. Mango Leather Perfecto Jacket $190
7. ASOS Book Clutch $44
8. Gorjana Taner Bar Bracelet $45
Or Try This:
Get the Look!
2. Baublebar Onyx Curb Collar $38
3. Baublebar Ivory Chain Wrap Bracelet $26
4. Baublebar Hema Pyramid Cuff $26
5. ShoeDazzle Shannan Heel $43
6. Mango Blush Leather Jacket $190
7. Made Her Think Smashed Talon Ring $154
8. Zipped Up Clutch $38